Friday, September 7, 2012

Just shy of month 5

Hello everyone.  I feel like such a slacker (by not updating the blog) but I have been extremely busy with work.  Anyways, it is no excuse for not updating this site.
Since the last post we have accomplished numerous milestones such as:
Laughing (belly laughing)
Eating baby food (She LOVES pears)
Getting better with neck strength
Loves standing up and sitting up. 
So....lets see.....
Well.... Grandpa and Grandma have lots of fun dressing up J and taking pictures

Yes that is grandpas wig that he wears when he is trying to turn heads while riding his motorcycle
 
I am just about big enough to eat at the breakfast bar!!!
Once of my favorite pictures (Grandpas hand and Js hand)
In addition to spending time at grandpa's house, we spent time with Mrs. Kimmy and Mr. Dustin.  I think Mrs. Kimmy was jealous that J was enjoying being held by Mr. D!  I honestly believe that she was more interested in playing with everything on the table, but she was super grumpy that night and showed her true J colors!!
 
So we have had numerous doctors appointments with Dr. Mauldin (who might I say is the BEST pediatrician around).  At her 4.5 month check up we ended up with the following statistics:
18.2 lbs= 95th percentile
27 inches long= 99th percentile
The pediatricians predictions is that she is going to be a "6ft tall, skinny knockout!!"  I will take that comment any day about my lil (well BIG) one.
Me and my lil one waiting on the doctor!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment