Saturday, June 16, 2012

Week 9

This past week was a pretty quiet week and Jaydyn and I hung out around the house. 
We did however go to the pediatricians office for Jaydyns two month check up.  Here are the little chunkers stats for 2 months:
Weight: 11lbs 9oz     50 percentile
Length: 24.5 inches     95+ percentile
Head Measurement: 15.5 inches     30 percentile
While she is spot on for weight, she is on the higher scale for length.  Being that she is only 2 months old, she is wearing 6 month Carters pajamas.  I went through her closet the other day and had to sort through the newborn clothes and the 3 month old clothes.  It is not just length of her legs that are causing the outfits to not fit, it is more of the torso length.
Since we had a quiet week, here are some photos:
Grandpa Hendricks and Jaydyn snuggling in the Lay-Z Boy!!
This is my serious face!
I am ALWAYS SUPER happy!
Cute outfit Jaydyn got from one of my old friends.  Gotta love ladybugs and that funny hat.  She didnt mind wearing the hat, just didnt like the fact that it kept sliding down over her eyes!
Getting too big for my bassinet!
So small for such a big couch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment