Sunday, December 23, 2012

The month leading up to Christmas!!

With much anticipation and the days counting down until Christmas, we are remaining busy but I believe that all of the Christmas shopping is done.  If it isnt done, well then.... I guess you arent getting a gift this year. 
So Chad is now home and we are nicely adjusting to the family life. Last week I had to take Jaydyn to Wolfsons Childrens Hospital for a sonogram on her kidneys.  She keeps getting badder infections, so they want to make sure that her kidneys have properly formed.  So until the results come back regarding that, we are anxiously waiting to see what they have to say.

Jaydyn wanted to make sure that everyone would have a smile on their face like she has on hers, so MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!
 
 Chad made Chief while he was overseas so the morning of command photos he wanted to take a picture with Jaydyn. Wonder why he didnt want a pic with me?? (LOL)  Because it was 4am and I looked like POOOOO!!!!
 On December 19th we had the command Christmas party for VP5.  Mom was nice enough to watch Jaydyn for the night so Chad and I could have a DATE night out for the first time.  I guess with a little bit of soap and water we can clean up fairly well.  This is the one time a year that I actually wear a dress. 
 Jaydyn is getting around pretty good (now that she has started crawling), but the one bad thing about her crawling is that her hands are feet are now as coordinated as we would wish them to be, so she has rug burn on her nose from the nose diving while crawling.  She is a trooper though.
 My little love bug!  I just want to pick her up and cuddle and kiss her.  I love this munchkin!!!
 Well she is standing and pulling herself up a lot.  Look at them THIGHS!  They are HUGGGGGE!!


 Her hair is out of control!  No matter how many bows and how much I try to push the hair out of ther face and tuck it behind her ears she always ends up looking like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment