Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weeks 11 & 12


Week 11

Well the 4th of July has come and gone.  I was able to squeeze the little one into the outfit I made for her.   It fit her well in the length but was a little tight around her chest.  On the 4th we went over to my dad’s friend’s house and ate some good barbeque.  After that I decided to take Jaydyn to the neighborhood park to take some pictures of her in her outfit.  Unfortunately, we were still feeling the effects from Tropical Storm Debby and it was overcast out and humid. Here is a picture of the little one in her outfit in a laundry basket. 

 As you can see… she wasn’t too happy to sit in the laundry basket.  It was an overcast day and actually drizzling on her in the photo.  I believe that her face is the proof.
In fact here is another picture of her when she had finally had enough of me taking the pictures.  I figured we were done and even if she did stop crying her eyes would be too red for a picture.   My poor little DRAMA QUEEN.

That evening she was so wiped out from all of the events, I laid her down on the bed to finish folding laundry and couldn’t resist taking this picture.  Little one in a BIG bed.

As she gets bigger, she also accumulates rolls on top of rolls, but she is getting good holding her head up and loves sitting in her Bumbo seat.  The only problem is that her thighs are too big to fit in the Bumbo leg holes, so it takes a little muscle and pulling on the chair to get her in it.  It is even harder to get her out. 

She is been getting easier to interact with.  She is a joy to be around and loves to crack a sideways smile at any given time.  Here are a few smile pictures:


On the 7th we went over to my dads house and hung out for a while and watched part of the NASCAR race.  I don’t think grandma was having a good time (LOL), she was having to watch the baby while dad and I chatted up a storm (and if you know my father that isn’t a hard feat).

Then grandpa decided to help Jaydyn find her yummy feet


 Yep she has now found her thub


So… I purchased an embroidery machine to create some more crafts.  I am also going to try and embroider my dads racing suit so my dad and Jeanne met me at Jo-Anns crafts to select a thread color to match his suit.  Jeanne took Jaydyn to the toy aisle and this is what she came back wearing (it fits her personality well). 

 In an attempt to wake Jaydyn up after a bottle… I was not successful.  She was OUT!



On the 11th Jaydyn and I had a bed day where we stayed in bed as long as possible and watch television, but I think she had other plans for the day.



I did however get her a little walker thinking that it would build her leg strength, but much to my surprise her legs wont touch the ground.  It didn’t appear to phase her but she was quite funny hanging there.

 She is also getting better at holding her own bottle until she decides to put her hands above her head and run her fingers through her hair until she falls asleep.  At that point, I am once again needed to be the bottle holder.

She turn 3 months old, so I had to get a picture with her BlahBlah doll.

  Here are also some random pictures of the past two weeks.  I hope everyone enjoys them

No comments:

Post a Comment